Welcome back to Victory Point, a weekly tabletop gaming news podcast hosted by Josh McIllwain!
First, an apology. This show is a work-in-progress, and I’m constantly hoping to tweak and improve things moving forward. I heard some feedback, some positive, some negative, and I’m listening to it and taking it all to heart. I hope you stick with me as we try this bad boy out and figure out just exactly it needs to be.
Also, I decided that Fridays are a tough day to post new episodes on, so I’ll be publishing new ones on Monday instead for the foreseeable future.
This week: Donald X. Vaccarino VS. Queen Games, the return of Samurai, 504, new Malifaux, and more!
The show notes:
- Donald X. Vaccarino comments that Queen Games never paid 2014 royalties for Kingdom Builder, new Kickstarter expansion promptly shut down.
- Fantasy Flight Games is bringing back Reiner Knizia’s Samurai.
- Friedemann Friesse’s 504 sounds absolutely insane, in the best way possible.
- There’s a lot of new Malifaux coming this summer.
- Splendor is coming to mobile!
- Sentinels of the Multiverse: Infernal Relics is now available for iOS, Android and PC.
- Dominant Species and Neuroshima Hex receive major mobile facelifts.
- You can now play Catan on the go with Catan Traveler.
- Asmodee acquires worldwide publishing rights to Spot It!
- That Monopoly movie might actually be happening… Maybe.
- The Snakes & Lattes board game cafe is launching a new web series.
Thanks to Jeremy Williams for our theme music.
(iTunes subscription link coming soon!)